Friday, April 26, 2013

White Tanks Angels Foundation Facebook Page

Hey everyone, I just wanted to all let you know that I have started a page on Facebook for the White Tanks Angels Foundation. I am hoping that all of you will go to the group page and join! If you don't necessary want to be publicly affiliated with the foundation, you could also add me personally as a friend on facebook.
Just make sure when you send me an add friend request, that you give me a little note that says you are from my White Tanks Blog.

White Tanks Angels Foundation on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/463365900408581/
My personal profile site on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/miranda.skinn

I hope that you will join me one way or another!  Social media is an excellent way to get information out. It can be shared with so many people so quickly!

Also, there are multiple photos of the services and cemetery on the facebook group page of White Tanks  Hopefully these pictures will provide a little comfort to those seeking answers. Seeing the series of photos is almost like being there for a loved ones service from beginning to end. Every burial and service performed is done so in the same manner. They wanted every person treated equally out there, hence, why there is no private markers allowed.

To view the pictures visit the following link:

Thank you and God Bless,   Miranda Rhuda

No comments:

Post a Comment