Saturday, April 20, 2013

An Ending of One Chapter and The Beginning Of The Next



Hello to all of you on the forum, blog, e-mails, that have replied with suggestions and helped to offer! I can not tell you how much your kindness means to me. In the search for my mother, the one thing that has always given me HOPE is the absolute KINDNESS of perfect strangers. Amazing to me that so many people have come forward and offer to help! I really can not thank you enough for simply caring enough to take a minute out of your day, let alone truly offer to do whatever to help.


The search for my mother ended in 2010. I finally got a couple of breaking leads that led me to find a good friend of hers. He informed my private investigator that my mother was in the hospital, terminal, in March of 2007. I was deeply saddened to learn that this man was listed as her NEXT of KIN or emergency contact... It makes me upset that HE did not go to the hospital and that my mother died alone in a hospital bed. But there is nothing that I can do about it now!


I am glad that I can finally have some closure, knowing that she has passed and is in one place with the Lord, resting peacefully. Not having to wake up every day and wonder where she is, if she's hungry, does she have a place to stay... is so relieving. But I wish I could have found her sooner and had the time with her to say Goodbye!


The Public Fiduciary's office had her buried at White Tanks Cemetery because according to them, they could not find next of kin. I don't know how that is possible, given that I have posted hundreds and even thousands of posts about my mother being missing... every one of the posts has my location and phone number on them.


I am going to make an effort to stand up for the families who have been denied the right to say goodbye to our loved ones and the taxpayers money being used to bury family members that should have otherwise been taken care of at death.


Again, thank you to everyone who has helped. I pray every day that God gives you blessings in return for the help you have given me! God Bless, Miranda


No comments:

Post a Comment