Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Join FB Group and Subscribe to Blog Please (makes it easier to update everyone)

To everyone that is interested in keeping up to date with the White Tanks efforts, helping others or are requesting assistance- I am asking that you please go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/463365900408581/  and join our facebook group. It will be much easier for me to keep up with the requests and for everyone to be able to comment, enourage and dialogue with one another. There are so many of us with broken hearts over our relatives that have ended up at White Tanks and I would love for the group to be a sort of support group! I hope that you will all join and request to add to the group! God Bless to you all. I have been on vacation and have been so busy, but I assure each and every one that has requested assistance, will be given it ASAP! Also, if you have not, please SUBSCRIBE to the blog here on blogger so that you are sent emails for posts that are updated. By doing that, it will assure that I get the messages needed to everyone instead of having to make sure I send individual emails out to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment